number of slices in Plaxis LE API

Hello folks! How can I change the number of slices and maximum number of iterations? Can someone give me a example, please. I´ll be grateful.

Parents
  • Dear Mariele,

By searching at the PLAXIS LE User Manual, with the search keyword API you will get a page that explains where to find the documentation for the whole Slope Solver API.

That is at: C:\Program Files\Bentley\Geotechnical\PLAXIS LE CONNECT Edition V21\API\docs

By selecting the index.html file you will get to the full documentation: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Bentley/Geotechnical/PLAXIS%20LE%20CONNECT%20Edition%20V21/API/docs/index.html

Then it is only a matter of searching for what you need.

In this case, it would be part of the AnalysisSettings class > convergence_settings > ...

• max_iteration
    • num_slices

I hope that this helps.

Answer Verified By: Mariele Rodrigues 

• Dear Mariele,

By searching at the PLAXIS LE User Manual, with the search keyword API you will get a page that explains where to find the documentation for the whole Slope Solver API.

That is at: C:\Program Files\Bentley\Geotechnical\PLAXIS LE CONNECT Edition V21\API\docs

By selecting the index.html file you will get to the full documentation: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Bentley/Geotechnical/PLAXIS%20LE%20CONNECT%20Edition%20V21/API/docs/index.html

Then it is only a matter of searching for what you need.

In this case, it would be part of the AnalysisSettings class > convergence_settings > ...

• max_iteration
    • num_slices

I hope that this helps.

Answer Verified By: Mariele Rodrigues 

Children