The symbols issued as standard can be adjusted. This is generally performed in the configuration pack as this will distribute the new symbols to all associated projects. Any raster image (jpeg, png, etc.) can be used as a location symbol.
1. Login as a OpenGround Cloud Administrator user.
2. Select Configuration Packs and then the appropriate pack.
3. Click Manage Picklists
4. From the list which appears select "LocationDetails - LocationType" and click 'Edit'.
5. Highlight the appropriate location type (or the default symbol at the top) and click 'Edit Image'.
6. Browse to the required symbol.
The video illustrates this process with a little more detail.