We're happy to announce that the V8i SELECTseries 3 release of WaterCAD, WaterGEMS and HAMMER is now available for download on Selectservices.bentley.com, for SELECT subscribers. Here is a brief outline of the new features included in this release:
- 64-bit version for standalone and AutoCAD 2012. This allows you to access additional memory (large models will benefit from this) and integrate with the 64-bit version of AutoCAD. You will still have the option of using the 32-bit version for Standalone, AutoCAD 2011 and 2012, Microstation and ArcGIS (for WaterGEMS and HAMMER).
- Water quality batch runs that make it easy to do studies with multiple sources with different water quality
- Skeletonizing isolation valves which can merge pipes separated by isolation valve to improve performance but retain the information about the isolation valves
- Improvements to Darwin Scheduler that among other things takes advantage of pump station elements to avoid spurious pump starts
- Calculation of carbon emissions in energy cost manager
- Quick identification of pressure zone for a node in the Pressure Zone Manager
- Better handling of date and time formats in SCADAConnect. For example, can now handle DD/MM/YYYY as well as MM/DD/YYYY.
- Better saving of graph settings so users can create multiple graphs with a similar template
- Ability to handle vented hydropneumatic tanks and dipping tube tanks in HAMMER
- Enhancements to HAMMER results presentation, such as the ability to graph multiple scenarios at the same time.
- Plus some other usability enhancements
A Technote will be posted shortly, which will go into greater detail for each new feature.