I currently have a drainage area contributing 32,000 gallons to a pond. However, the pond only ever fills up to 5,000 gallons. There is no outflow out of the pond, because the water surface never reaches the weir. Does anyone know a good reason why the pond is not filling up? The flow continuity error is low(.5%) and other ponds in the model work as intended.
Are you looking at different units?
For example: 32,000 gallons is about 4278 cu-ft
Bentley Technical Support
I have checked units and they are both in gallons.
George Summers said:Unfortunately I can not post the model on the forum
See the option in the link Craig sent, for sharing models with Bentley privately. If you use that method, only Bentley can access the files. if you prefer, we can also open a Service Request and work with you privately there.
1) What product is this? PondPack? SewerGEMS? CivilStorm? What version? (see File > Help > About, or for older versions, Help > About)
2) What type of pond is this? (elevation-area? Elevation-Volume?)
3) If using PondPack, is the pond attached to level pool routes, or ICPM? (interconnected Pond Modeling - see tailwater type)
4) How are you determining the physical volume and the computed inflow volume? Can you provide screenshots?
5) What is your hydraulic timestep set to, and does the result change if you use a smaller one?
Jesse DringoliTechnical Support Manager, OpenFlows ProductsBentley Communities Site AdministratorBentley Systems, Inc.
I got it figured out. Thanks!
Great, glad to hear it. Just curious; what was the problem?