Weird Simulatoin Results with Pump SCADA Data

Hi All,

I'm running a pump+network model and got a werid result. I built and calibrated the pump model and network model seperately, all both ran well. And the weird result happened after I combined the pump and network together.

For the pump, it has five pumps with its operation data from SCADA system. Since the pump has "ON & OFF" status depanding on the time, I used the VSP + pump pattern to present different pump operation status (as below) and the result in the second pic. Shown in the result, the calculatoin fails somehow, but will need some guidance on how to check the model.