I noticed the inconsistent result on the flushing final action between the flushing area summary table and flushing study field report. The final action suppose to be re-open but it doesn't reflect on the summary table. Could you provide me with some instruction on how I can address this?
Thank you for your time !
There may be an issue, but first try the following. Try moving the .wtg and .wtg.sqlite file to a new folder and see if that makes a difference. If not, please send a copy of the model files to us along with information to reproduce the issue. Also let us know what version of WaterGEMS or WaterCAD you are using.
I trIED switching the folder, but still have the same issue. I just uploaded the model files and the version is 10.03.01.08. WaterGEMS
The developers are working on this issue and we'll hopefully have a solution soon. Are you able to upgrade to the latest version of WaterGEMS (10.03.02.75). In addition, can you please send me a private message with your email address? I am creating a service request and can email you through that with any updates.
I have emailed you information downloading a patch for this issue through service request 7001215754.
In this case, the flushing report is correct by showing "Reopen" for the status of the two isolation valves. This is because the initial status of the two isolation valves in question are set to "Open." The "Final Action" is to set the status of the valves to their original initial status not the immediate prior status.
The flushing area summary table was reporting the incorrect status by displaying "Closed" as the status. It should be showing "Reopen" for these two isolation valves. With the patch, the results will now display correctly in the flushing report and the flushing area summary table.
Answer Verified By: Jesse Dringoli
Thank you for your help the issue has been solved.
Thanks for letting us know. For reference, a note about this issue has been added the Troubleshooting section of the flushing wiki.