Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
I am trying to sync-out data using modelbuilder, but I am getting the following error message: "Initialize Connection Error: Unsupported geometry type for sync-out operations found in table "xx" ".
1) Open the file in ArcMap and right click on the layer name > Open Attribute Table. Check the ‘Shape’ field and note the type.
If the shape type has a Z, M, or ZM after the type continue on.
2) Open ArcToolbox (Geoprocessing > ArcToolbox). Locate the ‘Data Management’ Toolbox and open it then open the ‘Features’ toolset and Use the ‘Copy’ tool by double clicking on it (See Screenshot below step 4).
3) Select the Shapefile you are having trouble with as ‘Input’ feature and name the output feature appropriately. You can name it something like ‘<InputFeatureName>_noZM’.
4) Click the "Environments…" button near the lower right corner of this window (See screenshot).
5) Expand the ‘M Value’ ‘Z Value’ settings and set the ‘Output Has M Value’ and/or ‘Output has Z Value’ from the default of “Same as Input” to “Disabled” (See screenshot below). Click the ‘Ok’ button when done and Click the ‘Ok’ button in the Copy Feature tool to run it.
6) Try to use this new shapefile for your purposes of syncing out.