When opening the Hydraulics and Hydrology product the following message displays:
"Default license feature configuration not found. Product features may be limited. Please run the License Administrator."
A product has not been set with the default configuration to use, or has perhaps lost a default license configuration previously selected. If you continue to run the product, you will probably have access only to basic features.
1. Close the hydraulics and hydrology software.
2. Open the Municipal License Administrator(Start > All Programs > Bentley > [Product Name] > Municipal License Administrator)
3. Go to Tool > Options > VerifyEnsure that this verifies. If it does not, make sure that you are connected to the internet and that you typed the server name and activation key in correctly. Make sure there are no spaces before or after the server name or the activation key. Click Ok.
4. Click the Refresh Configurations button. Make sure the features column shows the correct information for your Bentley Hydraulic and Hydrology licenses.
5. Select the product license with the appropriate features, and click the Make Default button. You will see a ">>>" in the "Default" column next to the license.
Important: Even if the license is already set as the default, designate it as the default again. This will instruct the product to expect the features in the new order.
6.Close the Municipal License Administrator and then browse back to Start > All Programs > Bentley > WaterCAD and click on "license management tool".
7.Go to Tools > "Send Logs Now" - when this completes, go back and run this command a few more times to ensure that everything is synchronized.
8.Open the program. If any warnings appear, acknowledge them, close the program and repeat step 7.
Trial (Disconnected) Mode Activation Troubleshooting for Hydraulics and Hydrology Software
Hydraulics and Hydrology Product Licensing (Activation) FAQs and Troubleshooting [TN]
Product TechNotes and FAQs
SELECTsupport TechNotes And FAQs