Error using TRex (terrain extractor) tool
Could not load file or assembly 'Bentley.Geometry.2.0, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=4bf6c96a266e58d4' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specifiedVariation:
This problem can occur if the program does not recognize the .exe.config file properly, which is located in the installation folder.
First, to ensure that the problem is not related to a bad installation, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. If you normally install programs through a service such as SCCM, for troubleshooting purposes, try downloading the original installation file and reinstall using that instead.
If the above does not work, try a clean reinstallation per the steps here.
If that does not help, try reinstalling Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and MSXML version 6, from Microsoft.com.
If this does not help, the problem may indeed be with the config file:
1) Close the OpenFlows product and/or ArcGIS
2) Open Windows Explorer and browse to the installation folder. By default, this will be "C:\Program Files\Bentley\WaterGEMS\" for WaterGEMS for example.
3) Within the root folder, open the "SharedAssemblies" subfolder, where you will see several .dll files
4) Copy all these files into memory: highlight all of the .dll files, right click and choose "copy"
5) Paste the files into the installation folder root: browse back to the root installation folder, right click and choose "paste".
6) Repeat steps 3-5 for the "x64" subfolder within the installation folder (for the 64-bit version)
6) Reopen the program and try Trex.
Memory error when using Terrain Extractor
Using Terrain Extractor (Trex)