You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
How do you enter the SWMM RTK information into a SewerGEMS or CivilStorm model?
1) Go to Components > SWMM RTK Unit Hydrograph
2) Create a new entry by clicking the new icon and then enter your RTK data in the table
3) Open the properties of your manholes by double clicking on them and set the property for "Apply SWMM RTK Unit Hydrograph Set?" to "True".
4) Enter the Sewershed Area value, which is the area of the sewershed that contributes rainfall dependent infiltration to the node.
5) Choosing the SWMM RTK Unit Hydrograph Set that you created in step 2.