You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
How do you enter the SWMM RTK information into a SewerGEMS or CivilStorm model?
1) Go to Components > SWMM RTK Unit Hydrograph
2) Create a new entry (see red box in the screen shot below) by clicking the new icon and then enter your RTK data in the table (see blue box in the screen shot below)
3) Open the properties of your manholes by double clicking on them and set the property for "Apply SWMM RTK Unit Hydrograph Set?" to "True".
4) Enter the Sewershed Area value, which is the area of the sewershed that contributes rainfall dependent infiltration to the node.
5) Choose the SWMM RTK Unit hydrograph set that you created in step 2.