How to view the ground elevation in an engineering profile?
1. Open Profile Manager.
2. Right-click on the Profile > View Engineering Profile
3. Click on the Options button in the upper left and choose Ground Profile Options
4. Set Elevation Data Type to Station/Elevation Table.
5. Enter the values for station & elevations of the ground.
6. You can also import the station & elevation data from a text file format as shown in the screenshot below.
Once you have set up this, you will be able to see the existing ground profile in the Engineering Profile View.
Note: The Engineering Profiles option is not available in our water products such as WaterGEMS, WaterCAD and HAMMER. This is because most water supply systems are pressure driven where results like hydraulic grade and energy grade line can be viewed in the profile view. Another point to note is that there is no ground elevation field in our water products because the elevation field of the junction is used to denote the point at which pressure is measured.
Creating user-defined profile settings
What does node elevation represent in WaterCAD, WaterGEMS and HAMMER?