How do I set up a catchment to use DelMarva Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph?
1. Open the properties of the catchment
2. Set "Runoff Method" to 'Unit Hydrograph', the "Loss Method" to 'SCS CN', the "Unit Hydrograph" method to 'SCS Unit Hydrograph', and the "SCS Unit Hydrograph Method" to 'Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph' if they are not already setup that way.
Note: For SewerGEMS and CivilStorm the properties dialog box looks a little bit different, but the steps are the same.
3. Next click the drop down arrow next to the "Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph" field and choose the "Edit" option
4. Next click the drop down arrow next to the icon that looks like a book and choose the "Import from Library" option. This will open the "Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph" manager.
5. Locate the DelMarva information then click on it to select it in blue on the left and click the "Select" button on the lower right of the dialog to import the data. Once the data is imported close the "Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph" manager.
6. Select Delmarva in the Dimensionless Unit Hydrograph drop down