Can I change the 'associated element' for a customer meter in a child scenario?
Yes, you can do this by creating a new child demand alternative, which will be assigned to the new child scenario that you created. Below are the steps for doing this:
1) Create new child scenario
2) Create new child demand alternative
3) Assign the new child demand alternative to the new child scenario
4) Make that child scenario the active scenario
5) Either change the associated element from within the properties of each customer meter, change the associated element from flextable, or change the associated element from the customer meter tab in the child demand alternative.
This will allow you to have the customer meter associated with one element in a given scenario and another element in a child scenario of that given scenario.
Customer Meter Element
Customer meter elements and the external customer meter data manager
Associating multiple customer meters to one element using the global edit function
Using Customer Meter demands with Darwin Calibrator