Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
When trying to associate multiple customer meters to one element using the global edit function in the customer meter table, the "associated element" property comes up blank. This happens after using the "Set" option for entering the label in the global edit window.
1) Select all the customer meters and right click on one to choose "edit group"
2) Select the customer meter flextable to open it based on the selection
3) In the first row for the customer meter select the ellipsis button as show below in the red box and use the select in drawing option to choose the associated element.
4) Right click on the Associated Element column header and choose 'Global Edit'.
5) Select the associated element from the drop down menu for the "Value"
Customer meter elements and the external customer meter data manager
Can I change the associated element for a customer meter in a child scenario?
Using Customer Meter demands with Darwin Calibrator