When opening the AutoCAD integrated environment for a OpenFlows product (such as WaterCAD for AutoCAD Map), the following error appears and the menus and tools are not present:
"Length Cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length"
1) Perform a repair on AutoCAD. This is done from the AutoCAD entry in the Windows Programs and Features window.
2) Delete the "<Program Name>... for AutoCAD" icon on your desktop
3) Try to do a repair of the OpenFlows product. This is done from the respective entry in the Windows Programs and Features window.
4) Use the "Integrate with..." tool under the Start menu for the respective OpenFlows product, to re-establish integration.
5) If this does not help, uninstall and reinstall AutoCAD, delete the "for AutoCAD" shortcut, run the Integrator and try again.
6) Try to start the computer In safe mode and see if the program starts there.
7) Try inserting this file path into the "Target" location for the shortcut icon, which is done by right clicking on the icon and going to Properties (or in some operating systems, right click, choose to open file location, then right click on the shortcut seen there and choose Properties). Follow this format:
"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2015\acad.exe"/product MAP /language "en-US" /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bentley\WaterCAD\x64\WTRC19.scr" /p "WaterCAD V8i"
8) Try another Windows profile. If this helps, try deleting the profile in question and recreating it.
9) Try to load a different AutoCAD profile if there is a custom profile being loaded.
AutoCAD Integration Troubleshooting