This article explains how to setup separate weekday and weekend patterns for nodes. The screenshots were taken from WaterGEMS, however the workflow applies to all products listed above.
NOTE: this option cannot be used in SewerGEMS and CivilStorm if you are using the Implicit dynamic solver, because the Implicit solver does not support daily or monthly pattern multipliers. If you need to use the Implicit solver in SewerGEMS or CivilStorm, please see Option 2 further below.
1. Open the Components menu and select Patterns.2. Select the weekday pattern and click the Daily Factors tab.3. Set the multiplier for Monday-Friday to 1 and Saturday-Sunday to 0.
4. Select the weekend pattern and click the Daily factors tab.5. Set the multiplier for Monday-Friday to 0 and Saturday-Sunday to 1.
6. Set the junction demand
7. Set the start date, start time, and duration in the Calculation Options dialog.
8. The Simulation Start Date provides a calendar to browse through.
9. After computing the model, the graphed results show the different patterns applied.
For the example above, all values would be compiled into a single 96 hour pattern.
Enhancement Request # 469343