Finding and fixing duplicate labels
1) Locate the duplicate labels using the Network Navigator query
2) With the labels selected in the drawing pane create a selection set of the elements
3) Open the flextable based on a selection set of elements by going to View > Flextables > <Element_Type> Flextable > Right click > Open on Selection
4) In version 10.XX.XX.XX right click on the row header for one of the duplicate labels and hold down the control button to select the next duplicate label, then right click and choose "open on selection".
5) Once the flextable is open right click on the label column header and choose to relabel the duplicate elements. Using append or renumber are quickest to make changes.