View results from the Post Calculation Processor for multiple scenarios.
The post-calculation processor is a tool that allows you to run simple statistical analyses on results obtained from computing an extended period simulation (EPS). These results can be saved to a user data extension and then viewed in the element properties or a FlexTable. The results can also be viewed in the drawing pane with color coding, annotations, and contours.
1. Create a User Data Extension for the value the Post-Calculation Processor will calculate.
Note: Keep the Alternative field set to User Data Extensions.
2. Create a User Data Extension alternative for each scenario.
Note: Each user data extension alternative should be a base alternative. This is because each alternative should have unique results from the post-calculation processor. Doing this will avoid overwriting post-calculation values. However, the other user data extension alternatives will not inherit changes from one another with this method.
3. Set each scenario to use the corresponding User Data Extension alternative.
4. Batch compute the scenarios.
See: Scenario and Alternative Management
5. Run post calculation processor for each scenario.
6. The results should now update accordingly when switching between scenarios.
1. Create a User Data Extension for each scenario. Keep the Alternative field set to User Data Extensions.
2. Batch compute the scenarios.
3. Run post calculation processor for the first scenario with its corresponding Output Property Selected. Repeat for other scenarios and their corresponding Output Properties.
4. Open the user data extension alternative to see results for both scenarios
How do you add color coding to an element?
How do I annotate model elements?
Customizing FlexTables for viewing and reporting data -- Moving, adding, and removing columns
Creating Formula-based User Data Extensions
Scenario and Alternative Management
Using the Post Calculation Processor for statistical analysis of results
How can I compute the average water age over a certain period of time?