When trying to install the below error comes up;
The error indicates that the installer is not able to access the location of the installer package of the software. Often times this is resolved by simply trying to install again but it could be also related to the Windows Installer not running properly.
One solution that worked out for atleast one user is to delete the specific registry key associated with the program. See the troubleshooting steps below;
1. Press the Windows Logo key + R to open the Run dialog.
2. Type regedit into the Run dialog and press Enter to open the Registry Editor
3. In the left pane of the Registry Editor, navigate to the following directory:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Classes > Installer
4. In the right pane of the Registry Editor, double-click on the Products sub-key under the Installer key to expand it, and then one by one, click on each of the sub-keys under the Products key to have their contents displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor. You need to check out the Product Name registry string (REG_SZ) for each of the sub-keys under the Products key as their Value data will contain the name of the program that specific registry key is for. You need to keep going until you find the sub-key belonging to the program you are having problems installing.
5. Once you find the sub-key belonging to the affected program, right-click on the sub-key and click on Delete
6. Close the Registry Editor and restart the computer.
7. Try installing the product once again and check if the issue is resolved.
If the issue is still unresolved after following the above steps contact technical support and provide the error logs for investigation.
How do I perform a clean uninstall and reinstall of the Hydraulic and Hydrology products?