Unit of pressure measure "bar" for German language settings

  Applies To 
  Product(s): Bentley WaterGEMS, Bentley WaterCAD, Bentley CivilStorm, Bentley SewerGEMS, Bentley SewerCAD
  Version(s): 08.11.XX.XX
  Environment:  N/A
  Area:  Layout and Data Input
  Original Author: Mark Pachlhofer, Bentley Technical Support Group








Problem Description

I am looking for the "bar" unit of pressure measurement in WaterCAD, WaterGEMS, and/or HAMMER and I am from a German speaking country. My language and regional settings on my computer are set to use German and I can't find "bar" as one of the units for pressure measurement in my elements. Why?


"Bar" or "Bars" is unit that we offer as a unit of measure for pressure and it is actually there in your software, however, the German regional and lanaguage settings on your computer have changed it to "Balken". If you choose "Balken" for your unit you will be using bar(s).  

See Also

Changing units or converting units for elements