A polar plot is a powerful tool used to analyze anemometer data in reference to direction.
Note: You must purchase this module. If the module is not displayed please reach out to an iTwin IoT representative.
1. Select the data module on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Select "Polar" to open the Polar Plots module.
3. Select what metric you would like to be displayed.
4. Radial axis limits allow you to set a maximum number for that specified metric in the full radius of the plot.
5. Applying this setting will change the outer nomenclature from North, East, South, and West. To exact degrees.