The Reports Module allows users to create and distribute reports that incorporate elements from other modules, including alert information and graph data, as well as additional information like notes and external images.
1. To begin setup of your report, click on the report icon on the lefthand side of the page.
This will pull up a report profile similar to the image below:
2. When creating a new report profile the first section shown will be the cover page. this will be the first page in your generated report. In this page you can enter the report title, project, author, author's contact info, and company logo.
3. Next, you can select the preferred timezone that the report will use. This will ensure your graphing profiles in the report are shown in the correct time zone.
4. Click the add section button to begin adding additional sections to your profile. Your additional section options are as follows:
An alert trigger history section will allow you to show alerts triggered for selected sensors during the timeframe selected.
The graph section allows you to include any profiles created in the Graphs module to your report.
The X/Y Graph section allows you to add any profiles created in the X/Y Graph module to your report.
The Polar Graphs section allows you to add any saved polar graph profiles to your report.
The Field Camera Image section displays the most recent image from the selected field camera.
The Image section allows you to add any relevant images from outside of the application (as built images, set up images...etc)
The notes section allows you to add any relevant notes about report.
For each section, you will have the option to edit the title as well as include additional data - including data tables, Alerts, and Notes. Each section will have different available customization options based on the type of tool you are using.
5. Once you are satisfied with the content of your report, you can schedule automated delivery of your report by enabling the Report Scheduler. You will be able to schedule Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports - with customized parameters for delivery of each within that period.
6. Reports can be shared by selecting this will give you the option to select private, sharing to only yourself, or to select custom which will allow you to choose the users that you would like to receive the report.
Note: At this time you can not add email receipts that are not registered on the iTwin IoT app.
7. Selecting Disabling Report Editing will disable any users ability to edit the report profile. With Disable Report Editing enabled any changes made to the report profile will revert when navigating away from the report profile or refreshing the page.
8. When you are finished creating your report profile you can select to create an example of what your report will look like.
9. Checking the box next to will send your sample report to all users that you have shared your report profile with.
10. Checking will send a copy of the report to your email. If this box is not checked the report will only generate in the documents module under reports.
At some point you may wish to delete a report or stop receiving the emailed report. There are several ways this can be done depending on the permissions of the report.
If you are the OWNER of the report you can:
11. Delete the report entirely by clicking the
12. Edit the report to send less frequently or disable the report from being sent at all.
13. Change the viewing permissions of everyone on the report, including yourself.
If you have EDITING permissions of the report you can:
14. Edit the report to send less frequently or disable the report from being sent at all.
If you have Viewing permissions of the report you can:
16. View the report and only change your permission to "Remove"