1. Review the technical requirements for SELECTserver (09.XX.XX.XX).
Software Prerequisites - SELECTserver Gateway requires:
Note: The current SELECTserver Gateway installer does "NOT" put these prerequisites in place. Please ensure their presence before installation.
2. Download the version to match your operating system: 32-bit or 64-bit and save it to a temporary directory. You will need your previously supplied username and password to access the page. If you do not have access please contact your site administrator who will be able to access the download site. http://selectservices.bentley.com/en-US/
3. Uninstall the old version first (DO NOT INSTALL THE NEW VERSION ON TOP OF THE OLD ONE).
4. Run the downloaded executable and allow it to unpack. Please note where the extracted files unpack. The default directory is C:\Program Files\BentleyDownloads
Note: Do not remove the registry keys if asked. The 08.09.03.48 and prior version do ask this question. Leaving the keys allows the newer version to “auto configure” the application based on the retained registry information.
5. Run the executable for the downloaded version and allow it to “unpack” into a directory. Through windows explorer go to the directory where the application unpacked and run the SETUP.exe and follow the prompts for installation.
Product TechNotes and FAQs
Licensing TechNotes and FAQs
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
SELECTservices page on Bentley website
TechNotes and FAQ archive
Comments or Corrections?
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!