Cell library is taking 1-2 minutes to change active cell via the Cell Library list.
The library is under 2 MB and has about 400 pipe fittings.
If I do this in a small file it only happens the first time I go to change a cell. However if I'm in a similar file with an 11 GB point file attached it takes 1-2 minutes EVERY time I change cells. If I key in the cell name using the place cell dialog it changes quickly.
Running CE u2 on Windows 10 w/12GB memory. All files are local.
Jose Pinho said:And don't use the variable in CE or V8i.
I didn't think I was using it either however it appears the default configuration sets paths for MS_CELLLIST. So you need to explicitly overrides the default paths and set it to null.
Thank you for providing additional information about the properties dialog box. I have not reproduced this issue and have filed defect #885977 against this issue.