Background info: Powerdraft CE10 / Win 10 Pro, no workset
In some of my projects a simple reload/refresh of the references does not only refresh but also show all levels and a couple of rasters that have been switched off for quite a while, regardless if I had already saved the settings. I have to close and open the file again to get the view I wanted. This only happens when I edited the reference and then hit reload.
Is there any setting that I'm missing? Due to project/file size I can't share these to Bentley but it's a common phenomenon here.
Thanks for reporting the issue.
f.mandoki said:In some of my projects a simple reload/refresh of the references does not only refresh but also show all levels and a couple of rasters that have been switched off for quite a while, regardless if I had already saved the settings.
1) From where those levels are loading? From DGNLIB or Master File or Reference File?
2) Is Raster attached in Master? or it is from reference dgn?
3) Is it possible to send some images or video that shows exact and detailed steps so that we could reproduce it on our side to take further action?
thanks for your reply.
1) The levels are loading from nested reference files.
2) Rasters are attached to both master reference and nested references.
3) Unfortunately I can't generate videos (is there any free software out there?) but I'll take some screenshots as soon as I find the time to "anonymize" the files. Will get back to this thread.
freeware for videos is " Jing " just google jing
it will let you make a 5 min video of screen capture but you can pause a long the way to save time .. records audio to sves it on website and gives you decent size free space and creates the share link so only you and those who receive the link can only look at what you allow... pretty cool for freeware...
Started msnt work 1990 - Retired Nov 2022 ( oh boy am I old )
But was long time user V8iss10 (8.11.09.919) dabbler CE update 16 (10.16.00.80)
MicroStation user since 1990 Melbourne Australia.click link to PM me