Parents Reply Children
  • Ok, because MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 10) is used, the title block is likely created as tags (but without sharing an example DGN, it's still a guess only).

But you still do not tell what do you want to change. "All the info" tells nothing useful, unfortunately. When tags are used, there is Edit tags tool available when tags to be edited manually.

When the same modification should be applied to more files, Batch process can be used. What the script should be depends on what should be changed. I think to identify tags is not simple task, because individual individual tag cannot be identified by key-in. On the other hand, to call VBA macro should work.

In general, to be able to use Batch process, you have to find a way how to do what you need (e.g. to edit specific tag value) in one model, using key-ins only. When such workflow is found, Batch process is able to repeat it with the selected files automatically.

I recommend to search this and also Product administration forum, because as far as I remember, batch title block modification was discussed several times already.

Regards,

Jan