<Posted on behalf of User>
When referencing a file with xfm features (created with bentley map v8i ss3) into a master .dgn file,
the xfm features of the reference file do not display.
Why are they not displaying?
Check the following in MicroStation:
1. Make sure the reference file display is turned on.
2. Make sure the reference file levels are turned on.
3. If the active and reference files are 3d, make sure they are looking at the plan view in each.
Check the following in Bentley Map:
1. If you are in a Map Model, make sure the layers are turned on.
2. If you are in a Map Model and it has features attached with seamless mapping, remove all the seamless mapping layers, detach the reference file, and then reattach the reference file, and do a fit on the layers in the reference file.
3. If the features display in the legend in Map Manager, you may need to add them to the legend.