This pertains to migration from v8i to Connect. I've been running Connect for a week now and dealing with miscellaneous things.
Most of my projects use raster images attached to the master model, referenced in a sheet and transparency modified in the sheet. Most of them work fine, but I have one file that doesn't work. When printed, it ignores the transparency I've set for the raster image and just prints it 100%.
Seems like a workaround is to not use transparency or print as "rasterized" and to increase the brightness in the Raster Options portion of the Printer > Settings. Moving the Brightness to 100 made my print look about the same as what it looked like on the screen when I changed transparency to 80 for an aerial image jpg.