I am using V8i SS3 and when I try to add more than one file to the Print Organizer, either 1 at a time or multiple files at once, it only adds one file and no other files are added. If I try again it will not add any more files so I can effectively only ever have one file in the print organizer. Also, I cannot edit any existing pset files if I open one up in print organizer. Does anyone else have this issue and hopefully a way to solve it?
To make sure that this is not a file specific problem, please add multiple files from the bentley examples directory “\WorkSpace\Projects\Examples\General\dgn” to the print organizer without using a print style
I tried using the generic files you suggested but still have the same issue. I forgot to mention that I have ProjectWise integrated into my MS. I have a feeling that is causing the issue. I have tried other machines here in our office and the machines with not projectwise integration work fine but the machines that do have projectwise integrated like mine have the same issues with the print organizer that I have. Other than eliminating ProjectWise, is there any way to solve this?
- did you get a error message?
- which ProjectWise and MicroStation version are installed?
- please check this link communities.bentley.com/.../7731.aspx
- no error message. it processes the files as if it is going to add them but when its done nothing is added and no error message appears.
- I am using MS SS3 with PW SS4
- I checked that article you linked to but I'm not sure what to do with that. how do I remove those items from my managed workspace?
actually, i was wrong. I do get an error message. it reads:
"An error occurred in the print engine - Tool not allowed. File is Read-Only"