So my scenario is that I have a scene created with cars, trees & people in it. When I update something in Microstation and export to LumenRT to update the scene, some the cars I previously had in the scene are either scaled up or down, when the new scene has been loaded. Can someone please enlighten me on what the problem could be or if I'm doing something wrong? Thanks
I have seen this but only a year ago or more in a beta version. Make sure that your version of LumenRT is latest version as well as the content.
Has this problem been fixed, or what can I do to avoid it in the future? I had a scene working well with LumenRT Traffic, but had two small grading fixes and I added a ground mounted sign. When I exported to LumenRT again, the traffic was all busted with large cars. What should have been a small updated turned into needing to several hours to recreate a dozen+ traffic traffic movements. Pretty frustrating to take finally get as scene right, then have the couple small tweaks turn into a busted scene. I wasn't even able to just delete the lane, but had to delete each individual car, which was taking way too long so I started a new scene from scratch.
Sometimes the cars are small, sometimes they are big. This has happened several times. In the future, I'll limit my updates form Microstation and try to just import the new signs as new objects into LumenRT. I'm using LumenRT update 10, setting the animated traffic and exporting from Microstation Connect, and most of the design work is done out of v8i. The scene is very similar to Bob Paxton's with the 3 level interchange with lots of movements. I tried using the Microstation traffic, but that's coming with a new set of issues.