You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
The Administrator now has the ability to edit a user's Entitlement Country while in User Management. You can also export the entire list to Excel. When creating a user profile, by default the Entitlement Country is the home location of the user. However, the field can be edited if the usage is in taking place in a different country.
1. From the User Management home screen click Manage
2. Next, find the user in the list whose profile you would like to edit and click on the country name in the Entitlement Country column
3. The "User's Communication Address" dialog box will open. You can now edit the users address and Entitlement Country
4. Click Save to commit changes, or Cancel to quit
*** Note: The only entitlement countries displayed in the list are ones that are on an accounts contract (see below). ***
Administrators now have the ability to update the entitlement country of a group of users via CSV file.
1. From the home screen in User Management click Manage > Update Users
2. Download the sample file and fill it in
3. Once the sample file is completed click the Import User Data link to import the CSV file
You can get a full list of valid entitlement countries by clicking on Valid Entitlement Countires
4. Browse to the CSV and click Open to upload
5. A message will appear once the update is successful