Setup a camera in a view.
1. Select the Setup Camera tool
- By Menu: Tools > Visualization > Cameras > Setup Camera
Key-in: CAMERA SETUP
2. Select the view in which to set up the camera.
3. Adjust settings as required.
- Select a standard camera lens with a predefined angle and focal length, or define a custom lens.
- The camera and target height can be defined here.
4. Enter a data point to define the camera location.
5. Enter a data point to define the camera target.
6. The selected view updates to display the camera view.
Smart way to place a camera