You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
This will remove the color table
3. To attach the new color table Select Workspace>Configuration
4. Select Colors-> Highlight Default Color Table from the upper right window on the palette.
5. Click on the select button and select the correct color table (example color1.tbl) ->ok
This will prompt an alert from MicroStation, asking if you really want to save changes to your .UCF file (user configuration file).
6. Choose Yes and the color table will be attached each time MicroStation is launched.
7. Exit MicroStation and re-enter for the changes to take effect.
Color Table Detaching
Product TechNotes and FAQs
Bentley LEARN Server
Bentley's Product Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section.
For questions or comments unrelated to this article please post a new discussion in this community's forum with a link to this Wiki.