How to install fonts using the tool Install Fonts available only in MicroStation J and MicroStation V8 2004 Edition .
The Font Installer dialog box (Utilities > Install Fonts) is used to insert fonts into font libraries. Also, you can use this dialog box to copy fonts between font libraries and to rename and renumber fonts in font libraries. To insert fonts into an existing font library1. To open the Install Fonts window: From the Utilities menu, choose "Install Fonts". The Font Installer dialog box opens.2. From the Utilities menu, choose Install Fonts. The Font Installer dialog box opens. In the Font Installer dialog box, click the Open button below the Source File list box. The Open Source Font Files dialog box opens.
3. From the Type option menu, choose the one of the following font types:Font Cell Library [*.cel]Font Library[*.rsc]uStn V4/IGDS Fontlib [*.*]
4. Select a file that contains fonts to insert.
5. Click the Add button.Also, you can double-click the desired file. The selected file is added to the File List.
6.(Optional) Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add additional files of the same type to the File List.
7.Click the Done button. The fonts in the files are loaded and then are listed in the Source File list box of the Font Installer dialog box.
8.In the Font Installer dialog box, click the Open button located below the Destination File list box.The Open Font Library dialog box opens.
9. Select the destination font library, and then click OK. The fonts in the selected Open Font Library are listed in the Destination File list box. An asterisk (*) indicates the default font.
10. In the Source File list box, select the fonts to insert. Sample characters or symbols from the first font selected in the list box are displayed in the Font Sample section.
11. Click the Copy button to insert the fonts in the destination file.
12. (Optional) To install fonts from files of a different source type, repeat steps 3-7 to open the source files and then steps 10 and11.
13. To close the Font Installer dialog box, click the Done button.