Arabic characters overlap in View display.
Text with Arabic characters overlap in View display. Font used in this case is Arial (TTF).
1. Go to Control Panel > Region and Language (In Windows 8.1 its Region)
2. Navigate to the Administrative tab
3. Under Language for non-Unicode programs, set the System locale to Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
4. System locale settings for other Arabic countries would be
Arabic (U.A.E.) Arabic (Bahrain)
5. Apply and Close dialog
6. You must restart windows for the changes to take effect
7. When you open the DGN file, the character display is fixed.
Using foreign characters in written text on English MicroStation V8i on English OS