Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
Is there a way to get the Condition Editor to recognize elements that are Selected?
We do not have a criteria in display rules to recognize "Selected" elements.
Display Rules can change element visualization on draw, not modify or select elements
For this you can use Explorer search:
1. Select Advance Search
2. In Search for: type sphere for example
3. Select Where: volume for example
4. Change equal for less than
5. Type on the box for example: 40 m3
6. Select add to search and press ok
7. Select again Where: volume
8. Change equal for Greater than
9. Type on the box for example: 2 m3
10. Select add to search and press ok
and then you will get this new search in the explorer tool
11. Select Elements\ Sphere from Explorer do right click and select Delete elements