Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
1. Use the following link for downloading
2. Press Go to portal
From there you will access https://connect.bentley.com
2. Under My Supports-> scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on: Software downloads (You need to log in using your Credentials as Select User)
3. This will open the Software Fulfillment Centre
4. Now you can type MicroStation\ MicroStation CONNECT in the search box
Note: you can also use the Web Downloads (previous versions)** and do the search in there.
5. Press on the green button to download
7. Save Executable in a specific directory
8. Once ms10.00.00.25en.exe is saved you can start with the installation
** If you opted for the Web Downloads (previous Version) do the search as displayed on screen shot
Press continue and then follow all the prompts.
1. Make sure to have Administrator permissions.2. Make sure to have an active internet connection, to allow the installer to download and install pre-requisites in case these are not yet installed.3. Right click on the installation file and select: Install as Administrator4. See video below
If you Select the Launch activation wizard box you can start with the activation process once the product finish the installation.
How to install MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 1 through Connection client