1. Use the following link for downloading https://www.bentley.com/en/support and
2. Press Go to portal
3. From there you will access https://connect.bentley.com
4. . Under My Supports-> Click on Software downloads (You need to log in using your Credentials as Select User)
5. Type: MicroStation CONNECT in the search box
6. Select MicroStation (MicroStation CONNECT Edition x64) and press enter
Different language packs are available
Spanish Language Pack (Setup_MicroStationx64_10.00.00.025_es_LangPack.exe).
During the MicroStation CONNECT Edition language pack installation process, language packs for CONNECTION Client and DGN Indexer are also installed.
However, when the MicroStation language pack is uninstalled, the CONNECTION Client and DGN Indexer language packs remain installed.
This may cause error messages for users who subsequently try to reinstall MicroStation.
For this reason, we strongly recommend manually uninstalling the CONNECTION Client and DGN Indexer language packs along with the MicroStation language pack before attempting another install.
We plan to have a solution in place for the Q4 update to avoid this inconvenience. Note: Users should select the View installed updates page in the Programs and Features section of the Control Panel to uninstall the MicroStation and CONNECTION Client language packs.