Will the Display Rules be Honoured when printing to PDF ?
Yes they will.
When Printing to PDF you will see the effect of the Display Rules that you have set. This is WYSIWYG
1. Create a sheet model
2. Reference in there some saved views with their correspondent display Rules Set
3. Do File\Print
4. Print Dialog opens
5. Select the Bentley printer driver (PDF.pltcfg)
6. Press Print to File
7. Browse to the directory where the PDF is going to be saved
8. Click open
9. Click Save
10. Message centre will inform the PDF has been created and saved in the specific directory
11. Browse to the directory and open the PDF
12. Display Rules has been honoured