The boundary which composes the clip volume in a drawing has become not only unable to be manipulated, but unable to be selected by the Element Selection tool. How do you make the clip volume boundary selectable and able to be manipulated? Also, how do I delete a clip volume that is unable to be selected?
1. Go to Tools>Tool Boxes... and check Clip Volume. Hit OK.
2. Click Apply or Modify Clip Volume.
3. Under the Create Clip Volume tool settings, make sure the option Display Clip Element is checked and that Apply Fitted Clip Volume is the style of tool selected.
4. Click on the clip volume boundary. The clip volume should now be selectable and able to be manipulated. The clip volume may change shape slightly to match the elements within it. This is no matter as the clip volume will now be able to be manipulated.
5. If you want to delete the clip volume, you can ignore steps 2-4 and simply click on the Clear Active Clip Volume tool in the Clip Volume tool box and then select the view the clip volume is located in. The clip volume will be deleted.