I am unable to clip reference boundary using fence, unlike previous versions.
How to Set Reference Clip Boundary FENCE
To Define a Reference Clipping Boundary by Using a Fence
1. To define the reference clipping boundary's position, place a fence over the desired clip area.
2. In the References dialog's list box, select the references to include in the clip boundary set.
3. Click the Clip Reference icon.
4. The Set Reference Clip Boundary tool settings window opens.
5. From the Method option menu, choose Active Fence.
6. Turn on Use References Dialog List.
7. Enter a data point to accept the clip boundary.