How to create a Linear Pattern cell that will match the level and symbology of the line to be replaced.
1. Create the graphics to make up the required cell on the ‘Default’ level and define its appropriate cell origin.
2. Create a cell library or dgnlib to store the pattern cell, or attach an existing one to the design ( Note: The cell Library or dgnlib library file could have been opened directly and the graphics in step 1 placed in a model where the model name = cell name )
3. Create a Point cell from the graphics
4. Open the design file containing the graphics to be replaced
5. Select the ‘ Linear Pattern ‘ tool and select the pattern cell to be use in the tool settings dialog
6. Select the lines to be replaced with the pattern in the design file.