1. Create a *.dgnlib file ( or open an existing one )
2. Create a Model, where the Model Name will be the name used for the Table seed.
3. Add a Table to the Model using the Place Table tool
4. Format the Table as required
5. Add any standard data to the Table required
6. Repeat steps 2 -5 where multiple Table seeds are required
1. Open any file
2. Open the Configuration Dialog (Personal.ucf)
3. Add your *.dgnlib to the configuration variable MS_DGNLIBLIST
4. Save the changes to your personal.ucf
1. Create or open and existing design
2. Select the Place Table tool
3. In the Tool Settings dialog choose the required Seed:
4. Place and Table Seed into the design and edit as required.
Rules for creating table seeds:
•A table seed can be defined in a .dgnlib file that is located at a path defined in the MS_DGNLIBLIST configuration variable. •The name of the table seed is the name of the model in which it is created. •A table seed is valid if it contains only one element and that element is a table. •If you want to add text to any cells in the table, double-click the cell to open the Text Editor window and then enter the desired text. With this method, the text becomes part of the table element and is not treated as a separate element. •The first body cell in each column acts as a seed for the rest of the cells in the respective column.