You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
Certain Bentley Applications require a specific version of MicroStation to run with that version of said Application (example: RAM/GeoPak/RC..etc..) Finding/Downloading that required version may require a different Search method to do so.
Steps to Accomplish
Visit https://www.bentley.com/en/support - click on the box: [GO TO PERSONAL PORTAL] 1. Insert your SELECT credentials to Log in
2. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page and under My Support click the icon [Software Downloads]
3. This will open up to a new page: [Software Fulfillment] will be displayed at the top. Below that there will be Search | My Products | Web Downloads (Previous Version), - click on the Web Downloads (Previous Version) link which will load the previous version of the Fulfillment Center.
4. On this page, Use the drop down option to select: Search By:
Product/Product Line – Choose/Set to desired application (to run ONTOP of MicroStation) then Filter By: Release Language, Download Category > “SELECT Released Products”, and the “Files Posted within last” categories.
- click: [X] Show Dependencies/Required Supporting Files. (required)
5. Proceed by clicking on [Search]
6. This will return a list of all the versions available for download. Sort by date to have the latest version available at the top. Find the version of the desired application you need to have run on top of MicroStation, under it will be the compatible version of MicroStation that you need to download and install. (* Be sure to check under the column - Certified On, to see which version of Windows the version is tested, certified and is supported on.) (If you click on the underlined name of the product itself, a separate window will pop up with general useful information about the product. Scroll to the bottom of this window for the Readme file link and more detailed information about the version you are about to download.)
7. Make sure you check the box [X] for ALL the applications you want to download (including MicroStation)
8. When ready to proceed, scroll to the bottom of the page, verify that there is a GREEN checkmark and the number of Files selected.
9. Choose [Download] as the method and click on [Continue].
11. Start downloading by clicking on [Download], or use the Advanced Download Manager which will allow you to download all the files in sequence with a single click.