When adding a Drawing Boundary, font size in the Reference Title is assigned by default. Therefore, it can sometimes be too small compared to the drawing scale.
1. Run MicroStation as Administrator (right click on MicroStation icon > Run as Administrator)
2. Open DrawingSeed.dgnlib in C:\Program Files\Bentley\MicroStation CONNECT Edition\MicroStation\Default\Dgnlib\DrawComp\en
3. Open DrawingTitleDubble Model
4. Select the title and go to Properties > Formatting, then change Height and Width
5. Open TitleText Model and repeat Step 4
6. Click on Save and Save Settings