When I attach a Reference File the Reference Attachment Properties dialog sometimes shows a Logical Name for the attachment pre populated and other times blank , where is this defined ?
The Logical Name shown in the Reference Attachment Properties dialog, is coming from the Model Properties of the Reference File being attached.
The following steps can be used to change this if required:
1. Open the Reference file to be attached.
2. Open the Models Dialog ( Drawing > Home > Primary > Models )
3. Right Click on the Model to be attached and select 'Properties'
4. In the Properties dialog, expand the General section if required
5. In the 'Ref Logical' field, modify or add required Logical Name.
( Note: This might be added to your Seed File, so will appear in all ne files, consult your Site Administrator if changes are required )