Unable to save foot tick mark in dimension unit settings. Problem occurs when creating dimension style in DWG file that have the units set to "Decimal" and the "Main Suffix" set to the foot tick mark (') under the Primary Units settings.
1. Go to Element>Dimension Style
2. Click on the Units tab
3. Set Unit to "Decimal"
4. Under Primary Unit set the Main Suffix to a tick mark (')
5. Save the dimension style
6. Place dimension using newly saved style
7. Save DWG file.
1. Go to the Dimension Style>Advance tab
2. Go to Symbol>Suffix
3. Set the Font setting to desired font
4. Set the Character by typing ' in value field
5. Save dimension style.
You can update the existing style to apply dimension already place or create new dimensions.