1. Select the mesh element that needs to be thickened.
2. If the mesh is not already stitched into a single element, use the Stitch Mesh tool to do so
3. Select the Thicken Mesh to Volume tool and thicken the mesh to be at least 3 mm thick.
1. Select the solid element that needs to be thickened.
2. Use the Modify Solid Entity tool to select a face, edge, or vertex of the solid to create a solid at least 3 mm thick.
1. Select the surface element that needs to be thickened.
2. If the element consists of several surfaces that are not stitched together, use the Stitch Surfaces tool to create a single surface.
3. Use either the Offset Surface tool or the Solid by Thicken Surface tool to create an element at least 3 mm thick.
The Offset Surface tool can be used to thicken thin surface elements within the model.