Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
The latest versions of MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 3 & 4) display only the executable file of the program itself and do not display the Prerequisites for Bentley Desktop Applications as a separate installation file as it happened for previouse versions. In fact, the Prerequisites for Bentley Desktop Applications v08.11.09 are automatically downloaded and installed to the workstation while installing MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 3 or 4) if you are connected to the Internet. If you cannot have access to the Internet while installing, the Prerequisites for Bentley Desktop Applications file is also available from the Web downloads/MySELECT CD area of SELECTservices Online.
1. Use the following link for downloading
2. Press GO TO CONNECTION CENTER, from there you will access https://connect.bentley.com > You need to log in using your Credentials as Select User.
3. Under My Support -> Click on Software downloads
4. This will open the Software Downloads (if you are not directed to that page, you don't have Downoad permission, in that case contact your Site Administrator to request that permission).
5. On the Software Downloads page first click the button Clear All to clear all the preselections.
6. Now you can type: Prerequisites in the search box and you will get prepopulated the Prerequisites Pack for Bentley Desktop Applications(Prerequisites for Bentley Desktop Applications):
6. Once you select that you will see all the available versions of Prerequisites packs - select the one you need for your environment and click the green arrow to download and save it to your computer.
How to download MicroStation